History of Hirohama,
it is a constant technical progress,
innovation and development.
1952 Hirohama Metal Industry Corporation was established with a capital of 500,000 yen.
1962 Osaka Plant was established.
1947 Hirohama Factory was founded.
1968 Chiba Plant was established.
1975 BL Neck was developed. Not necessary sealing compound.
1979 BR Ring type Protector was developed.
1985 Succeed to develop BG Protector.
1988 Chiba Plant was established.
1989 Head office building was built.
1990 Sub Hirohama Corporation was established for transport section.
1993 Rakka-Less Cap was developed. It prevents packing from falling.
1995 Plastic division started production.
1997 Plastic division was separated. HIRO-PLUS.Co.Ltd was established.
1999 杭州広浜金属工業有限公司 started operation.
2002 Tokyo Office and Chiba Plant acquired ISO 9001, 2000.
2003 Osaka Office and Osaka Plant acquired ISO 9001, 2000.
2004 P･S Hirohama Corporation Yachimata Plant was established.
2004 Succeed to develop AP Packing (Current APK Packing).
2005 Tokyo Office, Osaka Office, Chiba Plant, Osaka Office acquired ISO 14001, 2004.
2008 Hirohama India Pvt.Ltd was established.
2012 P･S Hirohama Corporation Shoo Plant was established.
2012 P･S Hirohama Corporation Shoo Plant started operation.
2014 杭州広浜金属工業有限公司 withdrew from business (Factory was sold).
2015 Obtained Altop Corporation through merge and acquisition.
2004 P･S Hirohama Corporation Yachimata Plant started operation.